We're here to helpGet in touch
Dynamic organisations need a broad range of advisory services to support their ambition and growth.
As your business grows, our advisory services are designed to help you achieve your goals. Successful growth often means navigating a complex array of opportunities, challenges and risks.
Our experienced practitioners are available to help you understand, adapt to and overcome the various obstacles that may stand in the way.
Why Grant Thornton
Because you know your own businesses, we’ll listen to your needs. As part of the advisory process, we ask questions and pay attention to your responses. Rather than relying on off-the-shelf services that could loosely fit a range of clients, challenges and markets, we develop solutions tailored to your organisation and its unique requirements and objectives.
As a global organisation of member firms, we offer:
- integrated cross-border solutions
- strong collaborative networks
- centralised tools, methodologies and delivery models.
We offer a broad range of Advisory services, which include:
- business risk services
- due diligence
- financial analysis and reporting
- human resource services
- executive recruitment
- job evaluation and grading
- organisation and salary restructuring
- information and communications technology services
- data integrity and analysis
- evaluating IT project implementation
- IT audit training
- IT general and application control reviews
- IT governance
- network security reviews
- internal audit
- internal control review
- merger & acquisitions
- policies and procedures
- training and coaching
- transaction advisory services
- bid support
- post deal services
- public company reporting (reporting accountant)
- workforce planning